Sunday, April 9, 2017

Wait and See

Tehilla had a blood count done this morning which came back fairly normal. The doctor decided against a chest x-ray because Tehilla has had a crazy amount of x-rays in the course of all of her treatment.

But we were told to start antibiotics if her fever isn't gone in 2 days or if she becomes lethargic.

Right now she goes between not doing well and tons of energy. So fingers crossed...

1 comment:

  1. May she heal quickly and soon an Have a Happy and kosher Pesach!! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete