Sunday, June 18, 2017

Threenager

Okay, okay, okay! I'm sorry I haven't updated in 15 days! Does it make it better if I say all is great? If I say that days went by that I forgot that we are a heart family with a kid with a critical CHD, are we good?

Because 2 weeks went by without illness,  without fear or without worry. Tehilla is doing so well that she has taken on a whole new persona...

She is a threenager. She is demanding, outspoken, extremely naughty and fabulous in every way. She causes constant trouble, picks fights and has us wrapped around her finger.

We have also noticed a new side of Tehilla that stunned us.  Ron and I were sitting outside one Shabbat morning, drinking coffee and chatting before shul. Tzviel was sitting between us while we sat on the half wall of our garden. 

Tehilla comes running up, grabs Tzviel's hands and in the sweetest voice says, "Come Tzviel! Come with me!  Come inside with me."

Listening to her angelic voice, he follows her inside. As he walks in, she turns around and runs back and sits in his spot with a devilish smile...

We were completely shocked!

And with that, I leave you to enjoy more calm and peace. Thank g-d!

1 comment: