Monday, September 2, 2013

Getting there...

I am 35 weeks pregnant, today. Tomorrow, we have the appointment with Professor Rein to check on the baby's heart and to see if the aorta has grown.  Next week, we have an appointment with Dr. Erez, our surgeon. 

The doctors, social worker and I, all believe that the c-section will be planned for week 39.  In our appointment with Dr. Erez, he will give us a date for the Norwood surgery for Tehilla and we will plan the c-section for 2 days prior. 

Emotionally, I am doing much better.  I'm feeling very positive and hopeful.  We have completed most of everything necessary to do before the baby comes. 

Physically, this girl packs a mean kick.  But I'm thankful for each and every one of them.  I've had a lot of contractions and I'm being closely monitored.  The last thing we need is for me to go into labor in the middle of the night.

I'll update tomorrow, after the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment