Monday, April 20, 2015

Long Overdue Thank Yous

There are a few thank yous that I have been meaning to write about, but unfortunately are several months overdue.

The first one goes to my brother, Chaim on completing mesechet megillah and making a siyum in Tehilla's merit before her surgery. Thank you!



The second one goes to Cayle Hasson and family. Cayle wrote to me after Tehilla's last surgery, with concerns that with all of the chaos of Tehilla's surgery, that maybe we had not had time to get Hanukkah gifts for our kids and wanted to send us gifts. I had, in fact, purchased everything for Hanukkah a month in advance. Despite that, Cayle insisted on sending my kids a care package. My children were beyond overjoyed by the books and crafts that the Hasson family sent. It meant so much to us. Thank you!





And lastly, a big thank you goes to Rabbi Baruch Gopin and MTA Yeshiva University High School. They are still learning and praying in the merit that Tehilla has continued health. My family members have been stopped by their students and have been told about the ongoing project. Apparently, Tehilla's pictures hang throughout YU campus. Thank you to each one of you. I'm glad that Tehilla has been an inspiration to you, but honestly, I think our family has gained tremendously from all that you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment