Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hadassah Magazine Article

A number of months ago, I was contacted by a woman named Wendy Elliman. She is a writer for Hadassah Magazine. She was writing an article on Hadassah Ein Kerem's PICU and was specifically focusing on pediatric cardiac patients. Our surgeon suggested that she give me a call.

I spoke with Wendy a few times and we discussed Tehilla and our experiences. My grandmother called me to tell me that she was surprised and happy to see an article about Tehilla in her Hadassah Magazine. The article just came out this month.

I have to say, that I was very happy to participate. For me, every opportunity to raise awareness about congenital heart defect is an opportunity to gain support, help educate, and attract attention for medical funding and research.

Here is a link to read the article online:

http://www.hadassahmagazine.org/2015/06/18/big-love-for-small-patients/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment