Monday, August 31, 2015

Beach Fridays

This past Friday, we went to the beach for our last beach day of the summer. We seem to have found our favorite beach which is Palmachim Beach close to Rishon L'Tzion. It is beautiful with soft sand and turquoise water, but also kept very clean and seems to be very family oriented. We have also discovered it takes us only 54 min to get there from our home!

For the first time ever, Tehilla was not afraid of the water!!! As soon as I walked up to the water with her in my arms, she started to whine, but I sat down with her in the water. We brought containers to collect tons of seashells. So, I plunked a container down next to her and showed her what to do. She was so preoccupied with finding seashells, she forgot all about the water. Soon, when the water would come in and go up to her stomach, she squealed and said, "Weeeeeee!" She even started wandering into the water and didn't react when the water would splash her face.

Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera up to the water, so I have no photos of that. But I do have plenty of pictures of her on the beach and some videos.







 




No comments:

Post a Comment