Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pulse ox lullabies

Tehilla seems fine. They are waiting for the senior doctor to come in and look her over. I'm trying to get ahold of our cardiac nurse, so our cardiologist can take a look at her.


Tehilla has found a new hobby. Breaking out of her swaddle blanket and pulling on her pulse ox just enough so it does not read correctly and shows her heart rate through the roof. This sounds all of the alarms. She did this a few times last night. The nurse would come running and ask me what is going on. I would manage to lift my head off my pillow and say, "It's not connected. Look at her oxygen level, which would be in the 90s. She isn't capable of those numbers." So they would fix her pulse ox and I'd force her back into her swaddle blanket. 


It's been a fun night. 

1 comment: