Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Waiting Game

Today, our cardiac nurse, Ifat called to update me. They will not book a date for the surgery until Tehilla has had another echo.  Based on the findings of the echo, they will wait a month, maybe even two months to do the surgery.

Tehilla is going for an appointment with our cardiologist and an echo next week. So, hopefully we will have a more concrete answer after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment