Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Antibiotics

Our family doctor was so amazed to see us, 8 days after heart surgery.  He couldn't believe how well she was doing. I told him about how I had requested to leave the 4th floor because of what was going on. "Oh, yes.  I know the 4th floor. Better to be home."

He checked Tehilla's eye, which is clearly infected. As more of a precautionary measure, he put her on a low dose of antibiotics, as well as an antibiotic cream.

We weighed Tehilla.  She was at 6.150kg.  Which means she lost 15g in 2 days, which is absolutely nothing.  I asked to be put on a medication to boost my milk, just to help. If anything, it will relieve my stress of low milk and just that alone will bring it back.

Tehilla couldn't stop smiling at our doctor. "It is such a pleasure to see her, like this.  Thank G-d."

2 comments:

  1. What a fine doctor! Sounds like it was a good switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was one of the best decisions. He is incredible.

    ReplyDelete