Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Parties

Friday morning, we began our day at a very loved little boy's brit milah of some very special friends in Ramat Beit Shemesh. It was wonderful to be able to take part in their special occasion. We got to see a lot of family, many friends and even some fans who immediately came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, but I think I've been following your baby on a blog? Is that possible?" Hi Blog Family!

We were all so happy to be out and about and only when one kid coughed near us, was I reminded of the past 15 months. So, we just nonchalantly moved across the room. These smiles are genuine and I love this picture of us.



Then, we raced back home and put the final touches together for Tzviel's pirate themed 5th birthday party. This was the cake, that I made on Thursday for the party.


It was a fantastic party and even more so, it was so amazing to once again fill our home with our friends and family. We enjoyed ourselves so much. I thought that I would be so anxious having so many kids around Tehilla and having such a big group of people in our home. I couldn't have been more wrong. It was the most healing feeling in the world. It felt like a giant huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and I felt myself relaxing so much. It was so therapeutic to be surrounded by our loved ones, celebrating our kid's birthday the way we always have. Welcome back to our lives, Normalcy!

Tehilla stole Tzviel's pirate hat and actually put it on herself. She seems to really like hats and headbands. 



She also learned a new trick. Yes, yes, I know that it is along the same line as her other tricks, but it's pretty darn cute!

*The videos I post, do not seem to work on phones. Just computers.

 


Here's our birthday boy. He was too shy at his party to let me catch a picture of him, but tonight he let me take a picture of him. Here's Tzviel in his natural state. And yes, his pajamas are not only backwards, but inside out. It wouldn't be fun any other way, would it?


2 comments:

  1. We were there, it was so nice to see you and Ron and finally actually meet Tehilla!

    ReplyDelete