Monday, January 30, 2017

London Travels

I'm in London! I have never had such a complication free flight. I'm starting a new direction on this heart journey. One where I talk about Tehilla's story and spread awareness and talk about the power of prayer, miracles and faith.

Guess what, blog family? You are a huge part of my speech.

I have already received 6 pictures of my kids with sad faces...and I miss them terribly...but on behalf of all the tired parents out there, I am giddy with the idea of sleeping a full night and taking a shower without a child shouting on the other side of the door.

Tomorrow is my first event, at Nottingham University! Oh, and I left with Tehilla feeling all better. Let's hope it stays that way for all my kids!

2 comments:

  1. Halleluyah!Everything will be alright!
    You look great Shoshana, that's important!
    Kiss abd hug for both you and Tehilla.
    Hashem bless you abd your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halleluyah!!!!! Everything will be alright!!!! You do look great Shoshana!! This is so very important !!!! May HaShem Bless everyone in your family!!!!May your words touch many!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete