Monday, May 19, 2014

Tummy and Heart Update

For the most part, Tehilla's tummy troubles are better. She isn't completely back to normal and still gets pain. During this time, she has refused a bottle. The past two nights, she was up through the night. Last night, some time around 3:15, I pushed her to take her bottle and she drank 60cc and then slept well the rest of the night. So now I'm convinced that she is hungry and just completely out of sorts. All I'm sure of is that I vaguely remember a concept called sleep and I would do anything for some.

We had our follow up appointment with Dr. Golander. Her echo showed that her heart functionality has improved. Her pulmonary arteries still have not grown hardly anything.  So...we are just hanging out and hoping that they do grow, so she can have her much needed Glenn surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment