Monday, March 14, 2016

Non-Update Update

I was waiting to have some information before updating but since many people are worrying...

I have nothing drastically new to update with. Results haven't come in. They will be keeping us another day until all results come in. We might get to go home for a few hours.

A senior doctor became seriously out of line when I asked questions and asked if cardiology could be consulted on the plan of action.

I'll update more later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment