Monday, March 28, 2016

Taking a Moment

Today, the catheter left us with a lot of question marks. Tomorrow, our cardiologist, Dr. Golander will come talk to us and I'm sure come up with some plans.

One of my heart friends used a phrase during his son's heart surgery recovery. He asked that G-d send him his manna for the day. This struck a very special chord with me and has stuck with me. Manna is the "bread" that G-d gave the Israelites as they walked through the desert. It was the perfect food with the exact nutritional needs for that person. It was exactly what they needed and nothing more or less.

I want to take a moment and really take in everything. Today, Tehilla overcame her 4th heart catheter. The catheter went smoothly and without complication. During Tehilla's 2nd heart catheter, she went into cardiac arrest. These catheters come with risk and a lot of concerns. Thank You, G-d, for allowing Tehilla to coast through, yet another procedure. 

We have received some insufficient information, but it put us in a better place and has given us a lot more hope than we have had in awhile.

We have once again felt the most beautiful love from our blog family. We felt all of your warm embraces and real care and concern. Your love for Tehilla and our family lifts us up and supports us through these difficult times. Your prayers strengthen us and I truly believe pounds on G-d's gates and demands positive results. Tehilla is just a little girl that surfs on miracle after miracle. Her medical story is one of unicorns and rainbows because it's magical and impossible and completely G-dly. And you contribute to these miracles.

So tonight, I'm going to bed with my heart full and my lips singing praise for G-d.

Yes, we definitely received our manna for the day.

1 comment: