Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nice

We are still waiting, but I really have to write about how wonderful everyone has been. The nurses have been exceptional- friendly, understanding, and comforting.  They have repeatedly recognized my role as Tehilla's mother and her main caregiver.

We have had wonderful doctors and student doctors. Everyone is eager to learn from Tehilla and our experiences. We were assigned a student doctor who is thrilled to have been assigned Tehilla.  His fellow student doctors, it seems, are a bit jealous and asked if they too can check her, when she wakes up from her nap.

I do a lot of advocacy and have learnt to speak my mind and make myself heard. I often write about difficult situations. It is  just as important for me to compliment and congratulate excellence.

The staff at Hadassah Ein Kerem have been wonderful and have made an otherwise difficult situation comfortable and stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment