Monday, November 10, 2014

Zigzaging All Over

Today has been a day of ups and stable and low and stable...and up and...and  lather, rinse, repeat.

There have been calm moments but for the most part Tehilla has cried all day. Her saturations have been low and she has needed oxygen.

The ward has a number of critical cases and the nurses can't keep up. We were being very ignored and I was chasing the nurse without any results.  I just went all Mama Bear and raised my voice at our nurse. "I'm sorry but my daughter is not stable and I need help. I can't keep coming to find you. She can't breathe. I need help."

She came right away and sincerely apologized and explained.  I apologized for getting upset and she said I did the right thing and Tehilla is entitled to the care. I feel a bit bad.

We spoke earlier with our cardiologist who confirmed that we were staying until there is big improvement.

We are lucky to be surrounded by friends, family and sweet wonderful blog readers who have helped in so many various ways and sent encouraging messages.

Today has been very hard, but I am thankful to G-d that we are seeing some improvement and thankful to G-d that He brought all of you into our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment