Monday, January 27, 2014

Catheter now

I took her in and stayed with Tehilla until the anesthesia kicked in. I'm in the waiting area with Ron and my mother. 

Because Tehilla's cough has turned so bad, they have already mentioned that they may keep us in the hospital longer. They decided it was imperative to go ahead with the catheter, because she clearly needs surgery and they need the information. They checked her blood test results and everything was normal. 

So, now we are just waiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment