Monday, January 13, 2014

Teething and Immunizations

Tehilla has started teething, and how... If I thought I wasn't getting sleep before, well... let's just say it's bad.  I've been giving her the topical gum ointment and at times, Tylenol. I've also been nursing her somewhat on demand to comfort her.

Today, we went to the well-baby clinic to give her the next dose of the HPV vaccinations and the Rota drops. I weighed her, even though it has only been 4 days, so that I don't have to go back.  She went up to 4.785kg.  Little by little...

While undressing her, Tehilla turned blue.  The nurse became hysterical, until I told her to calm down and that it was probably because the window was open and Tehilla was naked. She closed the window, I weighed Tehilla, got her dressed and her color quickly changed to purple.  It took about 7 minutes for her color to change completely back to normal. Now, she's back to her pretty pinky self.

No comments:

Post a Comment