Monday, January 27, 2014

Fasting

I didn't get any sleep last night. It was just one thing after another. Tehilla's heart catheter is in an hour. She has been fasting since 5:00am. Her cough is pretty bad. I've been giving her inhalations, and even went to the supermarket next to the hospital and bought some onions. Of course, I didn't buy a knife, so I cut it with a nail file. It's helping a bit. One nurse cracked up at me, another said, "oh, good! Onions!" They took a swab of Tehilla's nose to check. 

Her oxygen saturation has been 72-74 the entire time we have been here. It's just another indication that she needs her Glenn surgery.

The procedure takes two hours. I will update the blog, as much as I can. 

2 comments:

  1. Poor buba. Sending love and tefillot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending tefilot for a smooth surgery with clear results and an easy recovery b'ezrat Hashem.

    ReplyDelete