Monday, March 24, 2014

Special Request

So...remember that time when you called, texted, commented on the blog and asked how you can help?

Well, here's your lucky day! We just signed in at the hospital and had to go to the blood bank to ensure they had blood for her. 

As it turns out she had 6 bags of blood used in her last surgery. They are predicting that she will need another two. So, we are required to give back that blood by donation. We need 8 people to donate blood in Israel. I can do it in a few weeks. 

So, if you are in Israel and able to give blood, please message me, and I will give you Tehilla's teudat zehut (identity number) and you can bank on her behalf. 

We have time to do it, so let me know. Also, it can be any blood type. And even if we exceed the 8, blood is always needed. 

10 comments:

  1. LIke this alot!! How do we get the TZ number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you. Send me your email address and I will give you her tz number.

      Delete
  2. i'd love to help, my email is shimonb529@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know how to give blood for her, I would be more then happy to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Send me your email address and I will give you her tz number.

      Delete
  4. tamarnefsky@gmail.com
    May Tehilla have a refuah shlema v'mehira

    ReplyDelete
  5. please send us her tz number my husband would like to donate on her behalf. bzucke1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please email me; I can donate again and I'd be happy to in her name-- LaurenSternOT@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can we be in touch without me posting my email or phone number? Can we message each other on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete