Thursday, March 20, 2014

Super Cape for Super Tehilla!

I received this email a few days ago, and I have to share it.


There is an organization called Tiny Super Heroes.  They create capes for kids with illnesses or disabilities.  You can nominate a child and people sponsor the cape and they have it sent to you.  Their new mission is empowering the siblings of these kids, "Super Sidekicks".

I signed Tehilla up, knowing that they have a long waiting list, and requested a cape for her for when she is 3, so that she can have it in time for her Fontan. I didn't think it would be done before her Glenn and she won't appreciate it now.  But apparently, we were sponsored very quickly and her cape is on the way.  I will put it away for the right time.

This is an incredible organization that really brings happiness to many of these kids.  My fellow Heart Mamas are always posting pictures of their kids going into surgery, wearing their capes with a proud smile.

Please feel free to check them out: www.tinysuperheroes.com and if you can, sponsor a Super Hero, or their Super Sidekicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment