Sunday, October 6, 2013

Closing tomorrow

Today we spoke with Dr. Erez, Tehilla's surgeon and Professor Rein. Tehilla has been more stable the past day and a half. Her oxygen levels and blood pressure levels have been good and the swelling has gone down a lot. She still has a little more swelling that needs to go down, but the plan is to close her chest tomorrow, around 10:00/11:00am. 

They are also feeding her my milk right now! 

When we came in to see her this evening she was up and alert again. Here she is bonding with Ron!

6 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and while i don't know you, want to let you and your family know that Tehilla is in my thoughts and tefilot. My daughter also had open heart surgery a few days after birth, and I know how difficult this experience is. But I also know how special certain moments can be - like when they are feeding her your milk! May Hashem grant her precious heart a refuah sheliema, and that she continues to grow stronger each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! Bez"H our tefillot are helping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tehilla is in my heart and my daily tfilot. What a precious little girl she is. My friend's grandson was born on the first day of Rosh Hashana and had an open heart surgery a week later. Bh he is home, nursing and gaining beautifully. They had a pedion ben yesterday. Wishing you many joyous moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture.
    Sending love and tefillot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this. We live in an age of miracles..
    ...May Hashem grant your daughter a complete Refuah Shlemah & that you and your family should one day walk her down to the chuppah..Amen.

    ReplyDelete