Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Seeing Red Tape

I've spent the past two and a half hours trying to calm down from the frustration I experienced.

We waited ALL day for those results. And ALL yesterday. Meanwhile, I've been working really hard to keep a recovering toddler with increasing energy busy and away from a hospital full of sick people. In fact, today, we played at the park and a mother with a son younger than Tehilla came and joined us. The boy seemed healthy, so I assumed that they were visiting someone.  He played quite close to Tehilla. Then, the mother answered a call and I heard her say, "Yeah, we need to head back in a minute because they need to do another inhalation treatment." I grabbed Tehilla and walked quickly away.

We have also had no choice but to go to the mall a few times. It's crazy because when we get home, she needs to be secluded from people for a month post-op. Yet, now that Tehilla's surgery is over, she is surrounded by the biggest dangers for her post-op.

So, in a giant case of You-have-got-to-be-kidding-me- the results of Tehilla's holter monitor can only be released to our cardiologist, who is away for the rest of the week. And because our surgeon got called into an emergency surgery, he couldn't push for it to be released to him.

And....basically, a ridiculous amount of red tape and people dropping the ball equals no results. After I got very upset and told our cardiac nurse how frustrated I am, they promised that the results would be retrieved tomorrow.

(Doreen, if you are reading this- then I love you and again apologize that you had to hear all my complaints and got caught in the middle of everything.)

5 comments:

  1. May HaShem open needed doors Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!I hope they are not keeping any secret?
    Please, be calm everything will be alright in.HaShem.
    We'll continue to pray for Tehilla's.complete healing and recovery. B"H

    ReplyDelete
  3. More patient, you'll be alright. Remember HaShem is looking after you, He blessed you and will.always be. B"H

    ReplyDelete
  4. More patient, you'll be alright. Remember HaShem is looking after you, He blessed you and will.always be. B"H

    ReplyDelete