Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sleeping Superhero

Last night was uneventful. Thank g-d! She woke up a few times, but slept very decently.

Awhile back, I applied to an organization called Tiny Superheroes. They make capes for kids with chronic severe health conditions and make capes for their super sidekick siblings.

We received our capes after Tehilla's last surgery, nearly a year and a half ago. She likes to play with it every now and then and I brought it with us to the hospital. Last night I took it out and she asked me to cover her with it.

So, here is my most incredible superhero princess heart warrior, sleeping soundly 3 days after open heart surgery.

4 comments:

  1. She's so sensitive superhero baby.I love watching her. She's so precious... I can feel the love of HaShem to her.How great is His love..
    She is recovering speedily, B"H

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sensitive superhero baby.I love watching her. She's so precious... I can feel the love of HaShem to her.How great is His love..
    She is recovering speedily, B"H

    ReplyDelete
  3. King Gilgamesh - there really was a King Gilgamesh, ruler of Warka (Uruk) in the early 3rd Millennium BCE of Mesopotamia. The wall he built around Uruk is his archaeological claim to fame. He too had many heroic adventures as outlined in the "Epic of Gilgamesh".Comic forum

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete